My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://mindsiview.wordpress.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Managing IT Investments

In his April 2005 Strong Signals,column, John Parkinson writes: "Managing a portfolio of IT investments only gets harder when the benefits are unevenly distributed." I agree. It can be difficult to garner the capital required for investment in technologies that appear to have little or no short term ROI. Fortunately for me, I work in a company whose vision and strategy that includes IT investments.

John's column can be found here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey this blog is not about realestate

I have been doing hours of research on "1031 exchange" and it brought me to your blog on Managing IT Investments. Anyways, Rick Proctor I was reading your blog and I think it is really cool. It’s really a pleasure reading your posts! Keep up the great work.

Keep blogging away :-)

Technorati search