My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://mindsiview.wordpress.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 05, 2007

New Blog "The Business of Technology"

Over time, this blog has been going in a couple of different directions. From the emails/comments I've received, most who visit this blog are looking for solutions to specific Java or other technology issues. While some of my posts have been related to these issues, others have focused more on managing IT. So, starting today I'm launching a new blog The Business of Technology. This blog will be solely dedicated to IT management issues. I'll continue to post Java solutions and other "techie" items on the Tech Thoughts blog.

I hope you enjoy the new blog. Thanks, Rick.

No comments:

Technorati search