My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://mindsiview.wordpress.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Java Media Framework

I'm working with that Java Media Framework (JMF) this week. If I'm successful in building a streaming media server, I'll probably write an article on it. Or I may just provide the source code listing on this blog.

If you're reading this and have an interest in JMF, email me and let me know. Also, if there's a Java topic that you would like me to write about, let me know that too. I'm always looking for new topics. I'm developing an article now about network intrusion detection using Java.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

resp i am interest in JMF

also i write a applet code for transmition video but at client side required a JMStudio but i want to run into browser and for that i requried browser player at client side but not JMStudio and whole codeing in applet

so please help me

my e mail id bipin.ssvps@gmail.com

Ruchi said...

I want to do my project in JMF.
but i know nothing about it.

would u like to guide me??????

It's very urgent.
so plz plz plz help me.

Rick said...

I'm no longer using JMF. There are better technologies for handling streaming media. You might try looking at Apple's open source Darwin streaming server.

Technorati search